Having a glowing complexion is everyone’s dream. And we all do so many things to achieve it. When it comes to skin nobody wants to take chance; but everyone takes chance with so many different skincare products available in the market. We are not here to judge which products and good and which are not. But I am sure most of you have fair share of negative remarks about such products, after using them.
- First of all, we do not seek professional advice before opting for the skincare products available in the market. We jump to the new bandwagon of products once they are launched on television or magazines.
- Secondly, we do not know about our own skin. I have often seen people telling me- “I have a very oily skin doctor”, when I find the skin dry and flaky on examination. Many people go on the basis of appearance after they apply make up and can’t really judge their skin types.
- But most importantly the lacuna lies somewhere in our health that depicts on our skin. And these skincare products do not annihilate the negativity lying in the body. They obviously do the superficial work that is visible on the surface. But the inner bodily disharmony doesn’t bother this superficial work and attacks the skin that is the primary and the biggest organ to get affected by internal disturbances.
- Get back your body homeostasis on track. This is the first thing you should aim at before resorting to any treatment.
- For this, drink maximum quantity of water (at least 10-12 glasses/day in tropical countries). This will naturally hydrate your skin that is crying for conditioning and suppleness. No external moisturizer can do the work of plain water. Truly the best things in the world are free! J
- Another good thing you can do for your skin is get moving. More you work out regularly; more anti-oxidants will fight the free radicals that damage the skin along with the other vital organs.
- Eat right. This is a crucial step to nourish your skin with necessary vitamins and minerals. Seek expertise if you need any additional supplements to replenish the deficiencies for stipulated duration.
- And go for natural therapies like homeopathy.