Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Want to Get Rid of Laziness? Try These Ten Tested-Tips!
Nobody in this world, including this bear in the picture can boast about not feeling lazy anytime in life; unless he is lying! :-)
Thus we can say that this is the universal feeling; however, the one that doesn’t have any positive consequences! Laziness leads to procrastination, lack of productivity, and loss of goal in life. Laziness is the prime culprit that leads to depressive spells in most people, as they cannot complete their tasks in hand due to this menace, which in turn makes them depressed in themselves.
In short, it would be the wisest idea to search for the ways to beat this odd called laziness and lead a fruitful life full of surprises and happiness!
Here are some of the natural ways to drive away laziness—
1. Best body hygiene- More you feel good and fresh about your body, more you are unlikely to wind up your work at hand! Maintain hygiene at home and at your workplace, which will make you feel fresher throughout the day. Bathing two times a day can add to this feel-good factor!
2. Regularity of sleep cycle- Retiring to bed at a fixed time every day and avoiding night-watching goes a long way in securing the fresh feeling in the morning, which embarks you on work efficiently.
3. Physical fitness- It is a well know fact that release of endorphins and antioxidants post-exercise session leaves little room for laziness. Morning exercise rituals in this regard pay more dividends!
4. Avoid junk food- More than the importance of healthy food, avoiding junk food is more important in shedding the lazy spells throughout the day.
5. Positive self-talk- If we begin our morning with a small positive self-talk wherein we tell ourselves about the blessings in our life, we are ought to feel its benefit through the day in the form of productive work-scenario.
6. Change your surroundings little too often- This does not mean that you need to go and live in a new place every now and then! It means cater to your necessity of change by renovating your living surroundings. The change may be as little as changing the bed covers, applying some new photographs on the walls of your bedroom, etc. Such changes breathe a fresh air into your routine life!
7. Avoid getting in touch with negative minded people- Well, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t help them out. It just means that do not allow their negativity to ruin your positive frame of mind. If you cannot do this, better to get in touch with them as less as possible.
8. Live an emotionally simple life- This is one important pointer that many miss in today’s fast-paced life. Giving importance to smaller pleasures of life means that you are getting connected to your roots. Also complicated relations ruin the show. Make them as simple as possible, increase communication and lead by example at home!
9. Weekend priority listing- On the weekend, make a list of important tasks to be completed next week. This places you in a better position to avoid delays and work-related stress. Obviously it keeps laziness away.
10. Sips of water throughout the day- Water is a great metabolism booster. Sip on to plain water frequently to remain stress-free and shed the feeling of laziness!